Oops! Please contact me if you wish to use this image.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

What's On My Pinterest 'Craft' Board

If you’re on Pinterest, chances are you have a craft board. (And a food board. Which deserves a whole other post, so wait for that one.)

Here are the reasons why I sit in front of my computer for hours on end and barely survive the depression that follows because I don’t have the budget and the time to tackle all the awesome DIY stuff I find, a.k.a. my collection of craft ideas and tutorials. I ought to rename this board, “What Superwoman Does In Between Changing Diapers and Folding Laundry.” 

Sewing:

Yoga Pants from Leafy Treetop Spot

Boho Maxi Dress from Sweet Verbena  

The Maxi Skirt from Elle Apparel 

Beginner Maxi Dress from Sew Homegrown

Sunny Resort Blouse from Grosgrain (guest post by Adey from The Sew Convert)

Kaftan from The Sew Convert 

Ruffled Shirt from Tea Rose Home

Ruffled Tote from it works for Bobbi!

Stuffed Owls from EfemeraInk

Everything Else:

T-Shirt Rug from Xoelle

DIY Gold or Silver Nut Bracelet from Rent the Runway On Campus
Love Letter Lamp from The Shabby Creek Cottage

Christmas Card Mini-Scrapbook from Scrap Inspired

Lace Lamp from Dos Family

This list only covers the past couple of months. I have binders and binders of sewing/knitting/crochet patterns and craft ideas, and bookmarks on my laptop when Pinterest wasn't around. And my Pinterest craft board is certainly growing, with the amount of time I still spend on it, despite stern warnings to myself everytime I log on to my computer: "Half hour. It's all you get. Or else." 

And now if somebody can tell me when they invent a real, working time machine so I can hack away at this to-do list and make room for more. 

(thinking). 

I could look on kijiji/craigslist/usedeverywhere for a "small-ish" container that will fit somewhere in my backyard and convert it into a studio. Something like this, perhaps?

By ROLU, rosenlof/lucas, ro/lu [CC-BY-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Project idea? Hmmm. (Will hubby mind if I add this to his honey-do-list, after he makes me planter boxes and a sandbox for Deeqs?)

(WAIT!).

Pinterest would have pictures of craft rooms and studios, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment